Thursday, April 28, 2005

Clean cup, move down!

Man oh man, where do even begin. Hundreds of pages ago I started blogging... And now I'm starting over. I'm down with that. Clean cup, move down!

I've been getting these stress headaches. And I think it's because I'm upset and stressed. I also think it's pretty silly to work yourself up into such a frenzy that you make yourself sick. Yesterday I said this has to stop.

I asked myself what could I do to make myself happy at that moment. What little thing could I do to focus on something good. To push past the pain and enjoy the moment. Thai iced with bobas came to mind. So I went on a long walk and got one. The powerful combo of tea and endorphins pushed me right out of that funk. And I'm not going back.

Clean cup, Move down...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! you are here now and i didn't realize you changed your profile on my site....i had to do a double take to find out how i made it here....and then i remembered the email from a couple of days ago...i am so OUT of it this week...sigh....

anyway, i have a tendency to stress myself sick as well. i am trying to change all that, but i think it's going to take time for me because, well, it's the things i have to do that are stressing me out and until i do them, i'll be like this plus the work situation (between offices) is finally breaking me down....i cannot wait 'till we leave the old place once and for all....

glad you are all better... :)

fran

Zelda Zap said...

Hey Fran! You found me! I don't know why I let it get to me. Sometimes I just have to shake myself out of it. It's not worth making myself miserable about. And it's time for a clean cup. I just changed the profile this morning. I figured you'd get sick of clicking on something that says "This diary is done"...

DogsDontPurr said...

Welcome to your new blog!! And cheers to a clean cup!

Anonymous said...

I'm in the process of helping with the spring cleaning by giving your blog a little revamp. :)

Zelda Zap said...

Thanks Marcie! I think it's time for a change and this is as good a spot as any to set up camp. No more emotional hangovers for me the next one ought to be the reall thing!

Thanks Hadley don't put yourself out with it! I'm so excited! Clean slates feel so good!