Friday, October 06, 2006

70 things I chose to resopnd to...

Got this from Hadley...

[1] What is your middle name?
Elizabeth

[2]What color is your mailbox?
Brass, it’s a mail slot

[3] What color shirt are you wearing?
Off white with orange and purple flowers

[4] Have you ever hit a deer?
Not yet

[5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
No

[6]Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning?
No. I the metro on the train

[7] Who checks the mail in your house?
Me I live alone

[8] Do you have a small driveway?
No my house shares two driveways, both are pretty big.

[9] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you?
No… on this phone I programmed my own. So I took some strange snippets of musid.

[10] What do you do first in the morning?
Open my eyes.

[11] What brand is your printer?
Canon. Bad luck with Epsons.

[12] Do you enjoy fighting with people?
Sometimes. I mean, generally no. But I’ve been known to argue with people I have crushes on.

[13]Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
Wavy and frizzy. Not straight, not curly.

[14] Who was your kindergarten teacher(s)?
Eileen Riopell

[16] Are you taller than your mother?
I wish. But she’ll shrink.

[17] Do you have a favorite word?
Summer

[18] Are you God?
Nope

[19] What do you do to get over a broken heart?
Deny that I’m hurt

[20] Do you have a deep, dark secret?
Several.

[22] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
Yes they are pretty

[23] Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My eyes…

[24] Do you often cry during a movie?
Yup… I used to not cry but now I’m a mess. Watch the end of It’s a wonderful life with me. Or oddly Cool Running. But that has to do with Stone Fox.

[25] Do you hate your life?
Often

[26] Do you get mad easily?
I can go from 0-60 in a half a second, but then I can have the patience of a saint. It depends.

[27] Do you drink?
Often… heavily.

[28] What is your biggest pet peeve?
People who call you, when you answer “Hello?” you get nothing “Hello???” nothing and then suddenly they say “Hello!” and they sound all annoyed as if you called them.

[29] What is your away message?
Away away away away….

[30] Do any of your friends have kids?
Yes. But not many.

[32] Who should pay on the first date?
Whoever asked the other out. If it was a joint decision, then things should be split.

[33] How many years older than you are you willing to date?
Um 12 years older 5 years younger so I’m 31 that’s 25-43. And I wouldn’t date most 43 year olds but… I keep my options open.

[34] Do you have any friends?
Sure

[35] Do you have any mean friends?
Hell yes. We call her Evil.

[36] What is the ugliest color in your opinion?
Purple

[37] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand?
Yes, and they were right.

[38] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff?
I’m afraid of heights.

[39] Have you ever been fired from a job?
Have I ever not been fired.

[40] In what year was your first love?
It was 7th grade. He didn’t know I was alive….

[41] Do you have a cell?
My only phone2] What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now?
No Idea

[42] How tall are you?
5’9”

[44] What is the closest green object?
The gum I’m chewing

[45] What is on your feet?
Flip Flops, yes I know it’s October

[46] Do you like watermelon?
Not my favorite, but home grown is quite good..

[48] Do you want to have kids?
Maybe

[49] What is the brightest color you're wearing right now?
Orange

[50] Who is the friend you have that you would never expect?
Um… Linda I guess. I couldn’t anticipate her.

[53] Stupidest movie you ever saw?
Dick Tracy

[54] Do you collect comic books?
Nope

[55] Do you like your dad?
Very much.

[56] Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
Freaks and Geeks, Buffy Season Two, Cowboy Bebop, LOST.

[57] Are you wearing makeup?
Nope

[58] Do you have a tattoo?
Nope.

[59] Have you ever been happily in love?
Nope, unless you count my love of Johnny Depp. I mean it’s alittle one sided but very happy.

[60] If you won the lottery you would _______?
be rich.

[61.] Do you know how to draw?
Yup.

[63] Who is your hero?
Jim Henson, was a big hero of mine, Roald Dahl, Elizabeth Dowd (8th grade English teacher), my folks… Barbara Boxer, Santa Claus, the Country Bunny and Little Golden, Shoes, Dr. Suess, that woman who wrote “Everybody’s free to wear sunscreen”

[64] Who did you last IM?
Beth

[65.] Do you work a lot of hours?
8-5 every day. Then what ever else I do.

[66] What do you do when you are stressed out?
Sleep, snap at people, get sick.

[67] Who was the last person that called you?
My Mom. Her cable box is broken and I walked her through hooking the cable up to the VCR.

[68.] Is there anything you regret?
Mostly being afraid of things.

[69] Do you know where your family name originated from?
It’s Irish “Shea” from O’Shea meaning “from the fairy fort”
My whole name Katherine Elizabeth Shea means “Pure, oath of god, form the fairy fort”

[70] Is there an animal that creeps you out?
Birds. All of them except for penguins, ducks, geese, and other swimming birds.

4 comments:

Hadley said...

Purple is ugly? Curious...

I am now very jealous of your name... although I guess if you ignore my middle names, I am "walking through a field of heather, source of the flame" ...

I keep hearing a kid talking and it is creeping me out as neither child is here right now...

Zelda Zap said...

No, no, no, it's not that purple is ugly, it's just my least favorite color. I love some shades of purple. I also have some negative associations with puerple, the ecclesiastical aspect, the fact that it's was the color of some wedding invitations.

Ah you see, my name sound so damn proper until you hear the meaning... Actually it would be so damn proper without that Irish bit on the end ;)

Spooky about the voices. I'm sure you mind's just filling in what it expects to hear.

Hadley said...

Turned out to be a kid outside.. I just have my overly active imagination doing me in... I like purple... but will agree it is all about the shade. But then, that is the case with almost every color for me... except orange. I seem to like orange no matter what.

Anonymous said...

I miss you!! Love the myspace pic, though...