Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wedding bells (round two)







My charming cousin in law, or really future cousin in law Jill had a few changes she wanted made on the wedding invitation samples I made.

So here are round two of wedding invites.

Sadly the elephants did not make it through round one. As much as I had been routing for them, I didn’t really think they would make the cut. If I ever get married, I might need use those for myself

I only sent these out today, so I haven’t heard anything yet but I’m hoping they please.

The request was for the beach image but to incorporate the maroon and peach color scheme. And to use the vellum and a more scripted font. But I ran into a few problems with conflicting patterns, vast plains of color, the image competing with the type, and a generally fogginess to the whole affair.

But here’s what I came up with, let me know what you think, which ones you favor. I’ve reached the point that I can’t look at them anymore.

No comments: