Nice shading on the BBQ grill! I vote for the goldfish... not that I have a vote... because they are pretty awesome. And, as always, I love the elephants... how I love the elephants...
Thanks Hadley! I wish I could claim the fish as mine but I found them on some wrapping paper and thought they were super funky and full of weddng fun.
I actually did two more designs but the one that was chosen... somehow not shockingly was the BBQ. As it is a BBQ Beach wedding. Yeah! I was pretty pleased with the shading on my webber grill. It was a good reference photo and I feel more confident with the watercolor lately.
2 comments:
Nice shading on the BBQ grill! I vote for the goldfish... not that I have a vote... because they are pretty awesome. And, as always, I love the elephants... how I love the elephants...
Thanks Hadley! I wish I could claim the fish as mine but I found them on some wrapping paper and thought they were super funky and full of weddng fun.
I actually did two more designs but the one that was chosen... somehow not shockingly was the BBQ. As it is a BBQ Beach wedding. Yeah! I was pretty pleased with the shading on my webber grill. It was a good reference photo and I feel more confident with the watercolor lately.
Post a Comment