So I finally get a chance to blog and the sever goes down.
Que sera, sera!
I think my modem or phone line is having issues at home. I can’t connect.
I can’t connect. Yup I think that just about sums it up for me lately I can’t connect. Not at work or anywhere else... I won’t bore you with the details about work. Suffice to say, I’m not happy there. Every minute of every day is spent counting down when I can leave. Seconds become an eternity, and thoughts of purgatory fill me. Have I died? Is this the blank unholy torture of the limbo between heaven and hell?
The up side is when I leave work I don’t really think about it. I block it out most of the time.
I miss blogging. I miss reading about you.
I want to know how Marcie’s party went. I went to a party that night too but it wasn’t much fun. I was thinking about her party and how I’d rather be there.
I miss Fran and Hillary with their insightful humor and charm.
And Hadley I should just call because I care and I want to wish well. We both live in Boston!
I’ll start calling people to check on them. It’s old fashioned. But so am I. Purgatory went the way of the dinosaur after Vatican II. And you can thank Vatican II for the Catholic ideas of birthcontrol, sex, and bunch of other things that I think they screwed up on. Why can’t I just drop it?
3 comments:
Aww I've missed you too! Wish you were coming out to my back to school party (and by party I mean we are going out and drinking and acting like the divas we are). :) I'm having a margarita for you, chica.
I wish you could have been at our party too! It turned out to be really good even though very few people showed up. I met a few new people, found out that the shy guy who lives downstairs is actually a fun guy whose parents live in Panama, and I actually had a good time with my two least favorite neighbors. And at the end, one of my most conservative neighbors showed up with a full bar! (And amazingly, I didn't get stumbly drunk and make a fool of myself.....amazing!) It was a good time, and everybody told me they loved your poster! If we ever do it again, you've got to come to the next one!!
I'm alive... just limping around like I'm 107 instead of 30. We need to do tea or something. Oooh! If you want to come over, we could make homemade bubble tea and scones or something... or sushi... or pudding... mmm... pudding... ooops... I think my brain just partly died. :) Hi Kate! I miss you!!
Post a Comment