Friday, October 21, 2005

Hadley made me do it...

Hadley, being the sweet wonderful, fabulous person she is asked me to write a little something to let you know I'm alive.

I'm alive and kicking just not kicking to hard for fear of breaking something.

Brian, Beth and I are dressing as members of Team Zissou for Halloween. We have these great warm up suits, Beth made us fabulous hats. I've made patches, buiness cards and all sorts of stuff. I'm working on some critters, a blowpop fish, a sunset sea pony... It's all exciting,

I have a party to go to and all sorts of things planned.

I randomly called my old pal Lee last night which was odd of me to do. And I relay the nuances of that exchange another time.

Still no modem.
Still miss you all.
Still looking for excuses to buuy wigs.

I love HALLOWEEN!!!

3 comments:

Hadley said...

She's not kidding. She's currently wearing her Team Zissue outfit and it is totally sweet. She even has sneakers!! Where did she get the sneakers?!?! Actually... I know... Liz and I are going hunting for them soon... Zissue sneakers are just too awesome to not own!

DogsDontPurr said...

Zelda's back!!! If only for a short time, it's great to see you posting again! I know Halloween is your favorite month...so I hope you have a very fabulous Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh!!! I'm glad you are still around...I just got my pirate costume finalized and thought of you! Actually, the part that made me think of your was my annoyance at people who dress in the shiney little pre-packaged costumes...I know you'd share my disgust at the lasck of originality (and honestly what pirate is CLEAN? Ever??). It's just one of those things. Wish you were around here so you could come to the party my bar is having Monday night...it'll be a blast, and I even made up some pirate shots to carry around (must be in costume at all times, you know). Ah well...another lifetime perhaps?