Fran tagged me for this meme:
4 Jobs in my Life
1. Popcorn Monkey
2. Bead clerk/artist/instructor
3. Field Manager for a global marketing research company.
3. Admin.
4 Films I could see a million times
1. Jaws
2. A Room with a View
3. Joe Versus the Volcano
4. Any Wes Anderson or Whit Stilman film
4 Places I lived at
1. Massachuesetts
2. No where else
3. Still no where else
4. My imagination?
4 TV Series I really like to watch
1. The Simpsons
2. LOST
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Office
Those are my current favorites, but past series off the air include
1. Northern Exposure
2. Freaks and Geeks
3. My So Called Life
4. Spaced
4 Places I've spent my Holidays
1. Mexico
2. Nevada
3. California
4. Hawaii
4 Favourite Foods
1. Cheese
2. Apple pie
3. Fried clams
4. Hawaii Burgers from Islands
4 Websites I visit every day
1. http://www.google.com
2. http://www.yahoo.com
3. http://www.bostonworks.com
4. http:www.craigslist.com
4 Places I’d love to be right now (instead of *here*)
1. Anywhere (I'm at work)
2. Hawaii
3. Thailand
4. Rio
People who should do this
1. Whoever would like to
5 comments:
Doh! I forgot about Freaks and Geeks... man... I need to be able to put 10 shows on my list. lol
Hadley, you know how I think Freaks and Geek was the finest show ever to be cancelled... besides Action. But I saw more Freaks and Geeks.
Fran, I didn't love the Office at first but I've been sucked right into that cult. The same with My Name is Earl, a show I wasn't impressed by until I saw about 4 episodes. I miss Northern Exposure though.
Back to searching for jobs.
Oh and the project fell off the table with all of my excitement work wise, or lack there of. But I aim to pick it up tonight.
It took me a while to get into the US version of The Office as well... but something about this season has totally sucked me in. Earl, however, sucked me in with the first episode. As soon as there was the bit about them stealing all the little bird figurines and the bit about Randy and how much alcohol you can give him to make him lie well and how much is the limit before he begins to get everything wrong... but then, I'm also a closet Jason Lee junkie... so.... Why isn't it Thursday?!!
Oh... and I just love Crab Man. It's all because of the Office Max ads...
Hi Kate? You love Spaced? What a freakin' small world. :)
Um. Hi! It's Ellen. I really, really, really suck at communication.
I just did an embroidery piece that reminded me of your Zelda Zap alter ego (http://www.flickr.com/photos/gershamabob/156219757/), and thought hey! wonder if she's still blogging! And you are! (I'm over on LJ, now)
Um. Yeah. I am your today's bit of randomness. :) Write if you wish, I'm gershamabob at gmail.
Post a Comment