Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wedding bells are ringing...

Where am I going to be on September 12th at 4pm? At my cousin Chris’s wedding in Maine of course. That’s a little drilled into my mind because I’ve been working on his wedding invitations. Which has been in turns, stressful, fun, exciting, draining, creative, numbing and ultimately fruitful.

I finally finished the sample invitations.




















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must have some kind of psychic connection. Last night, I was thinking that I hadn't checked your blog in a long time, so this morning, I clicked over to you first thing. Sure enough, you posted today! I love when stuff like that happens.

Those invites are fabulous. I especially like the elephant motif.

Zelda Zap said...

.

I love it when that happens. I haven't posted in ages and I thought, why bother posting these no one will even see them. As usual I was wrong! Or right as I did actually decide to post.

I don't thing the elephant is going to win. But I'm determined to use it sometime. I didn't have huge guidelines on this project, so after trying to do what I thought they would like, I put together the elephants because it's what I would like.

Actually the elephant motif ended up reminding me of my cousin Chris, the groom, when he was in his long haired hippy phase.

Hadley said...

O.M.G! I love the elephant one. I am so, so in love with the elephant. I actually like them all, but elephant wins for me.

I feel like I haven't seen you in 20 years. I can't wait to see you next weekend.

Zelda Zap said...

Hadley!

Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been so busy with yoga and improv, and wedding invitations. It's been madness. I can't wait so you too!

I'll send you my little elephant graphic if you like. I was in love with that paper.

Folks at work weren't too fond of it.