Do you ever have those moments of connection with celebrities? You know the ones. Where you suddenly have that little thing in common and while you may have been fond of them before this opens up a world of possibles. When they reference something and you think... they may be all right after all.
Maybe you already liked them... like when I realised Wes Anderson and I share a birthday. Or how Joss Whedon watched Veronica Mars. Or when Patrick Rothfuss is not only wearing a Serenity shirt, but signed his post Later Space Cowboys.
Right enough Patrick Rothfuss.
Even I'm getting sick of me talking about Patrick Rothfuss.
Hadley would appreciate it.
2 comments:
INOWLOVEHIMSOMUCHITHINKILOSTBRAINCELLS!
That is all I could get out about this at 7.30am. lol
I went from being tired of you talking about him to wanting to talk about him...
I need to read that book. I will go check my library! :)
I'll lend you my copy.
It's just so frickin good Hadley! He's the most charming writer his book drips with it and he has two more to go. And his blog is way fun too!
I've got the stop the obsession. My brain is lossing braincells but come on? Late space cowboys? With the Serenity shirt? I couldn't help it!
Post a Comment