
I had my Improv Grad show last night and the night before, but this is not an illustration of that event. Thsi is my IF entry for UNFOLD.
I get the feeling that the girls on the edges might have mixed up their paper chains.
The girl in the pig tails looks a little like me.
So back to improv. We had our shows and we did well. I would have liked to have done better.
The one thing I was proud of was my role as the monologist on Monday. Which was a mix of terror, exhileration, and giddy euphoria or simply put it was thrilling.
I don't know what to do next in Improv. I made it through the 5 levels of the classes and I just don't know what comes next. I love improv and I want to do something with this.
No comments:
Post a Comment