Monday, June 13, 2005

Welcome to the Caribbean, luv

Okay you all might have noticed things have perked up on my site! Thanks to Hadley who designed my site as a birthday present to me… And I have to say it’s beyond perfect! Hibiscus and Captain Jack Sparrow just make my day.

Hadley you’ve gone beyond the call of duty with this! I am endlessly impressed… and I think I become your indentured servant any minute now because of it! Thank you!!!

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me!

Now everyone tell Hadley how wonderful it is!!


Commandeer. We're going to commandeer that ship. Nautical term.

8 comments:

Hadley said...

No one needs to tell me I'm wonderful. ::blush:: I'm just glad you like it and I feel bad that it took me so long to get it up and running considering your birthday was over a month ago.

But, I'm glad you like it and I can make any changed you might like to it. Just let me know. :)

Hadley said...

Hmm... I seem to have messed up the comment code somehow... I'll try to figure out how to fix it so they don't all run together and get all ooey-gooey like they are now.

Louis, if anyone can make a totally fabulous custom design, I'm pretty sure you are the one to figure out how to do it. :) I think you have more talent in your pinky toe nail than I have in my entire body. lol

Anonymous said...

Love the design :)

Hadley said...

I was naughty... guess what PS2 game I got for Ry for father's day... I'll give you a clue... you got me obsessed and it's got a tiny little green guy in it. :)

Zelda Zap said...

Took me long enogh to comment... Hadley you are wonderful and everyonse should tell you that at least 7 times a day. More on Tuesdays.

Thanks Louis! I love the new design. I have to give you a call this week. I've been all over the place lately.

Thanks Hillary, I thought you might like this one.

Isn't the rolly game addictive. It's all Louis's fault you know. He's the one who hooked me on the rolly...

Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://xyslcoji.com/rqhm/enbs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://xyqpyhuq.com/ltyk/tqdz.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://xyslcoji.com/rqhm/enbs.html | http://xkeoffim.com/king/xmub.html