I don't know somewhere along the 22 years from then till now, and I mean from 10 to 32 I thought I'd changed. Maybe grew up a bit. Maybe changed. But what have I been doing lately, what have I been obsessing over lately... doing handstands. What have I been talking about lately? Original My Little Ponies.
And when I tried on this wig and snapped a picture with my cell phone. It snapped me right back to my youth. To being ten. Have I even changed at all?


For example me.
1 comment:
That's crazy. I mean, I see you all the time, so I can see how you have changed, but you also look a lot like you did at 10. I look super different... or, i think I do. My jaw has become squarer since I went through my braces... but I suppose I'm also the same. I'll e-mail you a photo. xo
Post a Comment