So the phoenix rose up from the ashes on All Hallows Eve and flew throught the night.
I mean, this was my Halloween costume, the pictures don't do it justice. It looked great. The mailman told me so this morning.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOVE the costume! It's so bright and firey!
I have MySpace, Facebook, and a friend just forced me to sign up for LiveJournal (again....I got rid of that 2 years ago, or so I thought). He really did make me, because he's in Iraq and they block MySpace (which....huh? I mean, if a guy is risking his life for his country, my god, let him post a bulletin now and then!). Anyway, that's my limit on bloggy type sites!!
My birthday is on THANKSGIVING this year. ARG! I hate it when that happens!
I'm being random. Did you know I graduated nursing school? Yep, full-on RN now! Working nights, which helps support my vampiric tendencies. I'm a bit low on sleep right now, so this might not make any sense. Hell, for all I know, I'm typing in French.
Yikes, turkey instead of cake again? That's too bad. My sister always hated being born close to Thanksgiving, but at least she never had to worry about it fallin on her birthday.
I did read that you are a full on RN! Congratulations! You certainly worked hard and deserve it! That's fantastic.
Send me a link to your non-blocked sites and I'll try ot catch up with you there. Myspace it off limits for me too.
I couldn't do the working nights thing, I'm such a morning person. I wilt in too much darkness.
That's so cool! Another Phoenix! I really should have made a mask for this but I ran out of time. I was on the fence about what to be for weeks until I found that wig. You've got to love Dorothy's Boutique!
4 comments:
LOVE the costume! It's so bright and firey!
I have MySpace, Facebook, and a friend just forced me to sign up for LiveJournal (again....I got rid of that 2 years ago, or so I thought). He really did make me, because he's in Iraq and they block MySpace (which....huh? I mean, if a guy is risking his life for his country, my god, let him post a bulletin now and then!). Anyway, that's my limit on bloggy type sites!!
My birthday is on THANKSGIVING this year. ARG! I hate it when that happens!
I'm being random. Did you know I graduated nursing school? Yep, full-on RN now! Working nights, which helps support my vampiric tendencies. I'm a bit low on sleep right now, so this might not make any sense. Hell, for all I know, I'm typing in French.
.
Thanks Hillary!
Yikes, turkey instead of cake again? That's too bad. My sister always hated being born close to Thanksgiving, but at least she never had to worry about it fallin on her birthday.
I did read that you are a full on RN! Congratulations! You certainly worked hard and deserve it! That's fantastic.
Send me a link to your non-blocked sites and I'll try ot catch up with you there. Myspace it off limits for me too.
I couldn't do the working nights thing, I'm such a morning person. I wilt in too much darkness.
this is a fabulous costume! yay! my friend angela was a phoenix this year too.
.
That's so cool! Another Phoenix! I really should have made a mask for this but I ran out of time. I was on the fence about what to be for weeks until I found that wig. You've got to love Dorothy's Boutique!
Post a Comment